ESE 601 Week 4 Discussion, Positive Behavior Planning Scenario
ESE 601 Week 4 Discussion: Positive Behavior Planning Scenario
Initial Post: Create an initial response that explains how Mr. Franklin’s response was reactive instead of proactive. Describe at least three proactive strategies Mr. Franklin can use for a smoother transition process. Include in your description how this strategy would be implemented with supporting evidence from the readings and Week Four’s Instructor Guidance
- A collegial letter formatted response; you will share this letter with Mr. Franklin.
- The Ashford Writing Center offers professional Writing in Business (Links to an external site.)
- Review the Writing a Professional Letter (Links to an external site.) and What Is Professional Writing (Links to an external site.) pages
- A clear comparison of proactive vs. reactive strategies as it pertains to the scenario.
- Describe at least three evidence-based proactive strategies that can be used to successfully manage classroom behaviors.
- Summarize each evidence-based strategy and discuss the implementation process of each practice.
- Support each strategy with in-text citations and scholarly literature (see APA: Citing Within Your Paper (Links to an external site.) for assistance).
- Refer to the Scholarly, Peer-Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.) for clarification on sources you should use.
|Institution & Term/Date|