NSG 6001 Week 1 Knowledge Check
NSG 6001 Knowledge Check Week 1
1. Which of the following best describes the objective portion of a SOAP note?
2. A 50-year-old female patient has a blood pressure of 118/72mm Hg, a negative family history for breast and ovarian cancer, a normal Pap smear 2 years prior and a Framingham Risk screening within normal limits. Which should be part of this patient’s routine annual well-patient exams?
3. An asymptomatic 63-year-old female has a low-density lipoprotein level of 135 mg/dL. Which test is beneficial to asses this patient’s coronary artery disease risk?
4. A patient reports abdominal and back pain with anorexia and nausea. During an exam, the provider notes a pulsatile abdominal mass. What is the initial action?
5. An elderly female without prior history of cardiovascular disease reports lower leg soreness and fatigue when shopping or walking in the neighborhood. The primary care provider notes decreased pedal pulses bilaterally. Which test will the provider order initially to evaluate for peripheral arterial disease based on these symptoms?
|Institution & Term/Date|