PSY 260 Topic 3 Assignment (Benchmark - Research Disasters Structures)
PSY 260 Topic 3 Assignment: Benchmark - Research Disasters Structure
In 500-750-words, students will select one "research disaster" (from the list provided or a preapproved topic) and address the following:
- Background on the disaster, including what occurred, when, and the demographic characteristics of those affected.
- What the consequences were, including how the demographics of those involved placed them at risk
- What the ethical/legal issues involved in this particular disaster were
- What modern-day research ethics practices and/or procedures were informed by this event(s).
Use two to three resources to conduct research.
- Nazi Experiments
- The Tuskegee Syphilis Study
- Thalidomide Experiments
- Death of Jessi Gelisinger (Gene Therapy Experiment)
|Institution & Term/Date|
|Term/Date||Grand Canyon University|