PSYC 300 Week 7 Quiz
PSYC 300 D001 Week 7 Quiz
1. ..........refers to a set of techniques for summarizing and displaying data.
2. An alternative to the mean is the .
3. The of a distribution is the extent to which the scores vary around their central tendency.
4. The location of a score within its distribution can be described using percentile ranks or .
5. It is also important to be able to describe the strength of a statistical relationship, which is often referred to as the .
6. To compare two means, the most common null hypothesis test is the .
7. A is a statistic that is computed only to help find the p value
8. Statistical significance is not the same as or .
9. .......testing is a formal approach to deciding whether a statistical relationship in a sample reflects a 3.0/ 3.0 Points real relationship in the population or is just due to chance.
10. The corresponding values in the population are called .
|Institution & Term/Date|
|Term/Date||American Public Univesity|