HLT 555 Week 5 Assignment, Public Service Health Announcement 2
HLT 555 Week 5 Public Service Health Announcement
This is a two-part assignment. Part 1 is a narrative report and Part 2 is a public service health announcement. You will identify and explain the effect of the water supply on the development of cholera in developing countries.
Part 1: Report
In a report of 750-1,000-words, address the following:
- The agent responsible for cholera.
- The symptoms, treatment, and diagnosis of cholera.
- Relationship between the water supply and cholera.
- Public health efforts to reduce cholera illness in developing countries.
Utilize a minimum of three references to support your claims.
Prepare this part of the assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
Part 2: Public Service Health Announcement
Develop a public service health announcement. The PSHA should:
- Have a clear message.
- Be targeted toward a specific audience.
- Be persuasive in nature.
- Grab the viewer’s attention.
- Be brief.
- Support statements with evidence.
- Contain photos and text (voice and music are optional).
- Observe all copyright laws.
|Institution & Term/Date|
|Term/Date||Grand Canyon University|