NURS 6512N Week 9 Quiz 1 with Answers
NURS 6512 Week 9 Quiz
1. The Denver II is a tool used to determine:
2. A positive Babinski sign is normal until what age?
3. While interviewing a 70-year-old female clinic patient, she tells you that she takes ginkgo biloba and St. John s wort. You make a short note to check for results of the:
4. Environmental hazards and cognitive function are data needed for the personal and social history section of a neurologic assessment for:
5. You have asked a patient to close his eyes and identify an object placed in his hand. You are evaluating:
6. Motor maturation proceeds in an orderly progression from:
7. Deep pressure tests are used mostly for patients who are experiencing:
8. Loss of immediate and recent memory with retention of remote memory suggests:
9. A patient in the deepest coma would be scored a _____ on the Glasgow Coma Scale.
10. Diabetic peripheral neuropathy will likely produce:
11. You are initially evaluating the equilibrium of Ms. Q. You ask her to stand with her feet together and arms at her sides. She loses her balance. Ms. Q. has a positive:
12. Flight of ideas or loosening of associations are associated with:
13. At what age should the infant begin to transfer objects from hand to hand?
14. You are performing a two-point discrimination test as part of a well physical examination. The area with the ability to discern two points in the shortest distance is the:
15. Normal changes of the aging brain include:
16. To assess a cremasteric reflex, the examiner strokes the:
17. The finger-to-nose test allows assessment of:
18. The Glasgow Coma Scale is used to:
19. An aversion to touch or being held, along with delayed or absent language development, is characteristic of:
20. A woman brings her husband to the emergency department and states that he is having a stroke. You are the student NP on the hospitalist service and are sent down first to obtain the history and physical. You develop a differential diagnosis and know that the initial gold standard radiology test to further evaluate is:
|Institution & Term/Date|
Tags: nurs 6512n